domenica 4 aprile 2010

TGF............2 new cards ;o)

Ciaooo!!!
Oggi è Pasqua, ma siccome ho già postato progetti Pasqualini, ho deciso di mostrarvi 2 nuove cards che ho fatto con i timbri della The Greeting Farm (TGF):o)

Hellooo!!!
It's Easter today, but as I posted yet some Easter projects, I decided to show you 2 new cards I made with The Greeting Farm (TGF) stamps :o)

Per questa, la sfida era di dover usare della carta scritta, tipo di vecchi libri:
For this one the challenge was to use "text paper", like old books:



Per questa invece, la sfida era di usare almeno 2 pizzi o nastri particolari:
For this one, the challenge was to use at least 2 laces or special ribbons:



Ora vado a mangiare un pò di cioccolato ;o) Buona Pasqua a tutti!
Now I go to eat some chocolate ;o) Happy Easter to everyone!

Serena

1 commento:

  1. Stunning my friend! Hope that you and your lovely family are having a great Easter. It looks like we have to postpone our trip to Italy. I really wanted to visit this Summer - but hoping for a visit next Spring instead. Kramisar - Anki

    RispondiElimina